- Up to one-year savings for new line sign ups across postpaid, smartphones and broadband plans
- Enhancing customers’ digital lifestyle in the new normal way of working and studying
SUBANG JAYA, 4 December 2020 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) today introduced its More@HOME campaign. More@HOME supports Malaysians who are at home during the current Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) to stay connected and be productive, be it for work, study or connecting with friends and family. Through the campaign, customers can expect to get extra savings from special deals across Digi’s products and services including smartphones.
“The pandemic has normalised working and studying from home. We see multiple members in a family sharing a single internet connection and device to meet most of their work, study and social needs, and this will not be sufficient to support their increased usage demands. We curated the More@HOME campaign to address these growing needs for better connectivity access for everyone at home. We believe the campaign gives our customers a lot more value and a better experience in the form of affordable high-speed internet plans, easy payments for latest devices and a myriad of rewards and deals through MyDigi,” said Praveen Rajan, Digi’s Chief Marketing Officer.
Starting today, Malaysians can sign up for any of the More@HOME offers listed below via Digi Store Online or at Digi Stores nationwide.
- Customers who are looking for extra mobile connectivity will enjoy up to 1-year extra savings worth RM120 (RM10 rebate per month for 12 months) when they sign up or switch to Digi Postpaid.
- Customers can also add on a little bit more with Digi Postpaid Start to get a 4G smartphone for only RM68.
- Customers can also opt to own or add a 4G smartphone from as low as RM8/month via Digi’s PhoneFreedom 365 (PF365) programme and at the same time, get to enjoy FREE 2 months on the postpaid plan monthly fees, giving them savings of up to RM380 in a year.
- Customers who need extra data connectivity for additional devices such as laptops and tablets will get to enjoy a rebate of up to RM240 when they purchase Digi Broadband 45, 65 or 105.
- Customers can also get a Digi Postpaid Unlimited line for only RM60/month with Digi fibre broadband starting from Digi Internet Freedom 130 and above, giving them savings of RM960 (RM40/month).
- Customers looking for a Prepaid line, will get an RM8 rebate when they purchase the Digi Prepaid NEXT with the RM35 Internet plan via Digi Store Online.
- As customers continue to work and study from home, More@HOME also offers exclusive subscriptions for learning and productivity apps. Customers can subscribe to an app like JomTuisyen at only RM10/month and Office365 at RM24.99/month via EasyAdd.my. Food lovers will also get to enjoy a whole host of exciting deals on MyDigi Rewards for Malaysia’s favourite brands such as Texas Chicken, Baskin Robbins, Kenny Rogers, Tealive, Inside Scoop and more.