The best offers to connect Malaysians and celebrate this year’s National Day and Malaysia Day together no matter where they are
SUBANG JAYA, 1 August 2022 – Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) today launched Juara Internet Malaysiaku, its latest promotion in conjunction with the upcoming National Day and Malaysia Day celebrations. A special campaign to bring all Malaysians together through continuous connectivity, Juara Internet Malaysiaku comes with limited time offers on FREE devices, Extra Internet and plan rebates alongside greater savings across Digi’s range of Prepaid, Postpaid and Fibre products.
Starting today until 30th September 2022, all new and existing Digi customers can enjoy these exciting offers which include:
More free devices for grabs!
More customers can now enjoy free devices alongside extra Internet quota and attractive savings through the Pakej PowerJimat offers and Postpaid Family Unlimited plans. With a wide range of smartphones and devices from OPPO, Redmi, Samsung and vivo, customers can get a device along with a Postpaid plan that suits their digital needs.
· FREE Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with Digi Postpaid Family Unlimited
· FREE Samsung A03 with Pakej PowerJimat on Digi Postpaid 40.
· FREE Samsung A03, Redmi 10A, vivo Y15S and OPPO A16 with Pakej PowerJimat on Digi Postpaid 60.
· FREE Samsung A13 with Pakej PowerJimat on Digi Postpaid 90.
Best value Postpaid SIM plans
· New and existing customers who switch or upgrade to Digi Postpaid 40, 60 or 90 will enjoy 10GB extra Internet for 12 months. Digi Postpaid 120 and 150 customers will get up to 50% more Internet quota.
· New and existing customers who upgrade to Digi Postpaid 90 and above will get an additional rebate of RM15/month for 12 months.
· Customers can power up their individual digital needs with Freedom Add-Ons when they opt for a 12-month contract for the following plans:
o Digi Postpaid 40 – option of FREE Unlimited Social
o Digi Postpaid 60 – option of FREE Unlimited Streaming
· Customers can get a FREE Gadget SIM for 2 months (worth RM10/month) enabling them to share their Postpaid plan’s Internet quota with other devices through a second line.
· FREE RM200 GadgetFreedom Plus voucher for Digi Postpaid customers via the MyDigi app. They can use the vouchers to purchase smart devices and accessories without contracts via Digi Official Store on Shopee Mall.
· Customers can also get their desired smartphones with no upfront payment with Digi PhoneFreedom 365 and enjoy more savings for the iPhone 13.
Greater savings across Fibre products
· New customers will get a total of RM240 in rebates1 for all new sign-ups on the Digi Fibre 190 plan2 and above.
· Digi Postpaid customers are also entitled to savings of up to RM60/month when paired with eligible Digi Fibre plans.
More offers for Prepaid customers
In conjunction with Malaysia’s 65th National Day, Digi is rewarding its Prepaid customers with more offers:
· New customers who sign up for Prepaid NEXT 35, NEXT 45 as well as Raja Kombo 35 and 45 plans will enjoy FREE 65GB high-speed video quota. Valid for 30 days, new customers can now stream videos on Netflix, Viu, Astro GO and YouTube to their heart’s content without having to worry about their Internet quota.
· Current Digi Prepaid customers will get FREE 130GB high-speed streaming with any purchase of 30-day Internet plan through their MyDigi Box of Surprise.
· Due to popular demand, Digi’s Unlimited Video Pass offer has now been extended for all Digi Prepaid customers. From as low as RM5, customers can enjoy unlimited video streaming on Netflix, YouTube, Astro GO, Viu, Dailymotion or Unifi PlayTV. The Unlimited Video Pass is valid for 3 days and offers unlimited streaming with no speed cap. Customers can also enjoy up to 50% cashback with every purchase of the pass.
Digi’s Chief Marketing Officer, Praveen Rajan, said the Juara Internet Malaysiaku campaign features deals and promotions to kick off the celebration mood for Malaysians during these patriotic months. “As Malaysia celebrates harmonious diversity during this season, Digi hopes to bring all Malaysians an irresistible range of value-for-money offers enabling them to remain connected easily with the family and friends online. At the same time, in the spirit of unity and togetherness, we are also taking this opportunity to appreciate all our customers for their continuous support and belief in Digi.”
Starting 1st August 2022, customers can sign up for these attractive offers3 by visiting the Digi website or walk-in to their nearest Digi Store, Digi Store Express or any Digi authorised dealer.
For more information on Digi’s Juara Internet Malaysiaku campaign, please visit https://www.digi.my/malaysiaku.